Hydrosense Single Kit
Hydrosense Single Kit is the most sensitive way to perform the test, men requires a simple, 10-minute, step for filtration and concentration.
- A sample is taken from any water outlet into the 250ml container in the kit.
- Use the large syringe in the kit to take water from the container and force it through the filter tube in the kit. Note the water dripping out.
- When all 250ml have gone through the filter use the smaller syringe in the kit and take the water from the other end of the filter tube.
- The water in the syringe is applied to the sample area on the test strip.
- Leave the sample for 25 minutes before reading off results.
- When reading the results the strength of the colouration on the test field gives an indication on amount of bacteria when using the app.